Logitech C925e HD Webcam (960-001075)Logitech
About this product
The Logitech C925e HD webcam works well for all types of applications, including taking photos, videoconferencing in small groups, and recording videos for social media in your busy and creative office. Video processing happens within the camera itself, thereby optimizing memory usage on your PC or laptop. Video calls look and sound crisp thanks to 1920 x 1080 video resolution and dual stereo microphones. This camera works with any video software or application, as well as several operating systems, for versatility.
- Resolution of 1920 x 1080 for high-quality, professional-looking video
- Omnidirectional dual stereo microphones easily pick up nearby sounds
- Wired connectivity through USB plug-and-play cable creates fast data transfers
- Certified for Skype for Business, optimized for Microsoft Lync, Skype Certified, Cisco Jabber and Webex compatible for versatility
- Automatic focus for quality video
- Works well in backlit and low-light situations with multiple distances
- Processing happens in the camera to free up memory and bandwidth on your computer for better productivity
- System requirements: Apple Mac OS X 10.7 or later, Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP2
- Frame rate of 30 frames per second for a standard video
- Works with any video software and application so you can customize your setup
Works With Several Programs
This webcam is compatible with Windows, Macintosh and Linux operating systems, in addition to virtually any video software, for versatility. Certifications for Skype, Webex, Microsoft Lync and Cisco Jabber mean this camera doesn't need any extra drivers to work with these popular videoconferencing tools. Simple USB 2.0 plug-and-play adaptability obviates the need for software downloads. Just plug in the camera, open your video software, and start the meeting.
The mounting hardware attached to this camera allows you to clip it to a laptop or desktop monitor for a natural-looking meetup or videoconference. All you have to do is look at the camera above your monitor, and it appears as if you are looking straight at the person on the other end. The mounting hardware also lets you put the camera on tripods for versatility and portability.
Inherent Video Processing
This camera's embedded software does the hard work of processing the video for you, which frees up bandwidth and memory on your computer during your meeting. This feature lets you run more programs in the background of the video because there is less processing power used.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|Depth in Inches||1.8|
|External Interface||USB 3.0|
|Frame Rate (fps)||30|
|Height in Inches||2.9|
|Port Connection||USB 2.0 Certified, USB 3.0 Ready|
|Resolution||Up to 1920 x 1080|
|Webcam Type||General Purpose|
|Width in Inches||5.0|